Cryptography and coding theory play an essential role in the provision of effective security and reliability for data communication, processing and storage. This eighteenth International Conference in an established and successful IMA series on the theme of “Cryptography and Coding” encompasses applied aspects of these fields as well as the mathematical theory that underpins them.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Post-Quantum Cryptography;
- Construction and Cryptanalysis of Symmetric Cryptographic Primitives;
- Boolean Functions;
- Applications of Sequences in Communications;
- Secure Implementation of Cryptographic Primitives;
- Information Theoretic Security;
- Applications of Coding Theory to Cryptography/Security;
- Locally Decodable and Locally Recoverable Codes;
- Storage Codes.
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org