For the past seventeen years, the International ISC (Iranian Society of Cryptology) Conference on Information Security and Cryptology (ISCISC) has been the flagship conference in information security and cryptology in Iran. The 18th ISCISC conference (ISCISC'2021) is organized by University of Isfahan from September 1st to 2nd, 2021 in co-operation with the Iranian Society of Cryptology.
The objective of ISCISC'2021 is to bring together researchers, engineers, and practitioners interested in various aspects of information security and cryptology. The conference aims to provide a forum for academicians, engineers, specialists, and students from all around the world to meet and discuss the latest developments in theory and practice in various areas of information security. ISCISC'2021 encourages researchers, developers and practitioners to submit their original papers and organize workshops on various new emerging topics. Keynote/plenary talks and panel discussions are another conference highlight.
- Internet of Things security
- Post-quantum cryptography
- Security in critical infrastructures
- Fundamentals of cryptology
- Software and hardware implementation of cryptographic algorithms
- Security of data, systems and applications
- Digital forensics
- Network security
- Cloud and big data security
- Pervasive systems security
- Information hiding, steganography, watermarking
- Cryptography and security protocols
- Trust and privacy in computing and communications
- Engineering and management of security
LocationUniversity of Isfahan - Isfahán, Irán
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org