The 1st Annual FHE.org Conference on Fully Homomorphic Encryption. It is affiliated with EUROCRYPT 2022 and will be held in Trondheim (Norway) on May 29, 2022.
Motivation and scope
First envisioned in the late seventies, the first realization for fully homomorphic encryption only came three decades later. Fully homomorphic encryption has since been an active research topic. The FHE.org conference aims at being the premier forum gathering researchers, technologists and practitioners working on the design, development, deployment, validation, and applications of fully homomorphic encryption.
The program committee is seeking original contributions on all aspects of fully homomorphic encryption. Submissions across a broad range of the development phases are encouraged, from exploratory research and proof-of-concept studies to practical applications and deployment of fully homomorphic encryption and related technologies. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Fully homomorphic encryption and its applications
- Efficient and secure implementations of cryptographic algorithms Software for fully homomorphic encryption
- Hardware architectures for fully homomorphic encryption
- Compilers for fully homomorphic encryption
- Physical attacks and countermeasures
- Secure applications using fully homomorphic encryption
- Security of encrypted computing and applications
- Cryptographic protocols for privacy-preserving systems
- Formal modeling and formal proofs for encrypted computing
- Validation and certification of fully homomorphic encryption
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org