In recent years, Artificial Intelligence (AI) has got a lot of attention, especially, for the success of deep learning to address problems that were considered hard before. Big players such as Google, Amazon and Baidu are exploring the application of AI in different markets like healthcare, FinTech and autonomous vehicles. Along with AI, other technologies such Internet-of-Things (IoT) have boosted other areas like the case of Industry 4.0, where through the adoption of Industrial-IoT (IIoT) into the production chain companies want to have a smarter manufacture that can be adapted to their customers’ needs.
The accelerating adoption of new technologies brings new challenges especially associated with the cybersecurity of the applications, where confidentiality, integrity and availability of data are important. Security incident in IIoT impacts the safety properties since applications interact physically with people or other assets. The intersection of AI and cybersecurity can be seen as a two-fold relationship. On the one hand, AI techniques can be adopted to improve the state-of-the-art of security solutions, while on the other hand, cybersecurity can contribute to improving the study of the security of AI algorithms through the exploration of adversarial machine learning.
This workshop aims to open a space where new research ideas from different areas converge into the intersection of AI, IIoT, Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) and cybersecurity. We encourage researchers and experts in the fields of AI, embedded systems, CPS and cybersecurity to take the opportunity to use this workshop for sharing their work and open the discussion of new ideas in this always-evolving topic.
Topics of Interest
AIoTS aims to cover various fields of application in the area of security and privacy within the fields of artificial intelligence and industrial IoT. Thus, suggested topics include, but are not limited to, the following points:
- Formal security and resilience analysis on AI and IIoT/CPS
- Risk management and governancefor AI and IIoT-based Application
- AI-Assisted Critical Infrastructure Security
- (Federated) Adversarial Machine Learning
- AI for Detection,Prevention, Response and Recovery against PotentialThreats
- AI for Wide-Area Situational Awareness and Traceability
- Applied Cryptography for AI and IIoT
- Security and Privacy of Cyber-Physical Systems and/or IIoT
- Applications of Formal Methods to IIoT Security
- Blockchain for TrustworthyIIoT/CPS-based applications
- Embedded Systems Security
- Cyber Threat Intelligence for AI and IIoT/CPS
- Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org