The Blockchain Finance Forum: Europe 2021, through a series of top-level presentations, interactive panel discussions, and solution-based case studies will explore the effects that this new disruptive technology has on the European financial sector, and at the same time showcase the best practices and models to recognize and seize the opportunities to generate new revenue, deliver process efficiency, improve end-user experience and reduce risk in business operations that come with it.
Benefits of Joining :
- Meet the market leading companies and listen to their best-practice examples and case studies on blockchain technology supporting the financial sector
- Hear from engaging speakers – blockchain experts, cryptocurrency leaders, solution providers and startup founders who think outside of the box and can offer exciting new ideas
- Learn how companies with the help of blockchain can enable faster and more transparent payments, reduce the KYC and onboarding costs and improve operational efficiency, and achieve automated regulatory compliance
- Uncover new products and technology and explore new market opportunities
- Gain a competitive advantage in a rapidly changing business environment
- A unique platform to share know-how among industry peers and grow your professional network
- Tokenisation of digital assets
- Reduce KYC and onboarding costs with the use of DLT
- Blockchain to enable faster and more transparent payments
- Stablecoins and CBDCs changing the landscape
- Crypto ecosystem business opportunities – how to ensure true interoperability
- Blockchain platforms revolutionizing the insurance industry
The Blockchain Finance Forum: Europe 2021 will be delivered through an advanced networking tool.
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org