Email me to verify that you are attending: email@example.com.
Please mail or call (Dr. Vora +1 (312) 285-6886 / Shivgan Joshi +1 (929) 356 5046) for any details/queries).
Learn how to analyze, trade and build your own Blockchain tokens in hands-on classroom and corporate training in New York.
1. Duration: 6 hours Onsite +6 hours Online + Support
2. Batch of 3 peolple.
3. No Programming Experience Required
Shivgan Joshi – Python Data Science Instructor
Ankit Vora, PhD
Ankur Patel – Data Scientist | Machine Learning | Business Intelligence
1. 70% of this workshop is gathering and researching Crypto data.
2. 30% is programming for those who want to build their own Blockchain solutions.
This helps you to build your way into Crypto investments. We will start from the basics of Blockchain and gradually build up your knowledge to create your own Ethereum token and trading strategies.
Using simple games and real life analogies, we explain how Blockchain is constructed and why it cannot be altered as time passes. Also we will build our own tools to automate the process of gathering and analyzing Crypto contracts and historical data.
We will examine and test a couple of Crypto trading strategies, using real world testing networks. Using Python and Solidity, we will build our own crypto data analytics and investment solutions. Even if you have no previous coding experience, our experienced instructors will guide you step by step so by the end of this workshop you would have your own Blockchain program.
Each session is followed by 30 minutes free debugging support, for those who would be building their own Blockchain solutions.
Who should take this course:
Anybody interested in Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrencies. No previous programming or technical knowledge is required. Crypto investors and traders would benefit by understanding the fundamentals and techniques of Blockchain technology. Entrepreneurs and developers who are interested in launching their own contracts or Crypto tokens.
You will learn:
1. Blockchain technology and terminology
2. Types of Cryptocurrencies / tokens
3. Tools to gather and analyze data
4. Create trading strategies based on buy/sell signals
Ethereum and Solidity
5. How to launch your own contracts and Crypto tokens
6. Build a working Blockchain project
and much more...
End goals of course:
1. Your token / coin floated on Ethereum Blockchain that you can transfer to anyone
2. Your Trading strategy implemented and the profit loss (Paper trading)
3. Your Python blockchain on Azure Notebook
1. There is a minimum 3 seats required to start a batch, so please share timeslots to form a batch.
2. Else you can join our 1 on 1 course that is highly personalized.
Ankit Vora, PhD
Ankit Vora is a research scientist and a co-founder of a startup situated in the city of New York As Python is gaining momentum and becoming popular, it is finding applications in the high demand fields such as data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data, etc.
Shivgan Joshi is an executive trainer and talent acquisition consultant at QcFinance and has worked in the field of data science across disciplines i. Previously, Joshi served as data science manager for BaiNYC and co-founder of QcFinance. At QcFinance, Joshi developed Python, R, SQL, MatLab, VBA, and BAT courses focused on all aspects of finance, including trading and modeling of quantitative portfolios.
Ankur Patel, an assistant executive trainer and talent acquisition consultant, is a graduate student in M.S. in Data Science.
We also offer affordable courses on
1. Python programming,
2. Data Science and Analysis,
3. Machine Learning,
4. Blockchain technologies, and
LocationNew York, United States
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org