CRYPTO FINANCE CONFERENCE
Educate. Connect. Collaborate.
A highly curated digital assets and blockchain conference for investors and decision-makers, set in the breathtaking scenery of the Swiss Alps
Welcome to CfC St. Moritz - an intimate circle of selected opinion leaders and investors in the truly private and unique setting of the Swiss Alps. The application-only conference fosters a culture of genuine connection and deliberately admits a maximum of only 250 international UHNWI, family offices, funds, and institutional investors, uniting the traditional finance sector and the crypto industry in the heart of the snowy Engadin valley. During three days, opinion leaders and high-ranking representatives from governmental and supranational bodies, the private sector, academia, and decentralized organizations exchange their knowledge on digital assets, blockchain and traditional finance in various formats on- and off-stage.
Why join the CfC St. Moritz?
The CfC St. Moritz is for sophisticated private and institutional investors, as well as leading executives who are actively involved in or seeking to learn more about digital assets and the crypto and blockchain industry.
- Learn about attractive investment & business opportunities
- Grow your personal network of industry leaders & experts
- Stay on the pulse of general trends, new players & regulatory changes
- Find investment opportunities in line with your clients’ objectives
- Learn more about the sentiments & strategies of other investors
- Increase your expert knowledge & investment sophistication
- Identify the latest market trends & investor sentiments
- Gain clarity on regulatory topics & institutional requirements
- Meet business leaders & establish strategic partnerships
LocationSt Moritz - Switzerland
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org