Welcome to CfC St. Moritz – the circle of digital assets and blockchain leaders, where lasting contacts are made and real business deals are concluded.
The CfC St. Moritz attracts a maximun of 250 carefully selected international investors, family offices, funds and decision makers from both the traditional and the new world in the most private and unique setting in the heart of the Swiss Alps.
For three days, opinion leaders and high-ranking representatives from governmental and supranational bodies, the private sector, academia and decentralized organizations exchange their knowledge on digital assets, blockchain and traditional finance. As a part of a well-structured program, industry leaders have the opportunity to talk about trends, regulatory changes and new business developments to connect the traditional and the new world.
Why join the CfC St. Moritz?
The CfC St. Moritz is for sophisticated private and institutional investors as well as leading executives who are actively involved in, or seeking to learn more about, the digital assets, crypto and blockchain industry.
- Learn first-hand about attractive investment and business opportunities in the digital asset and blockchain space
- Grow your personal network of like-minded leaders and experts in both the traditional and crypto world
- Stay on the pulse of general trends, new players and regulatory changes
- Seek interesting investment opportunities which are in-line with your customers' objectives
- Learn more about the sentiments and strategies of other investors
- Acquire expert knowledge and investment sophistication in the digital asset and blockchain field
- Identify the latest market trends and investor sentiments
- Gain clarity on regulatory topics and institutional requirements
- Exchange with other business leaders and establish strategic partnerships
LocationSt Moritz - Switzerland
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org