Join us for the first-ever introduction in Madrid about Polkadot, Substrate and Kusama, meeting the local community and enjoying a drink.
Polkadot was founded by Robert Habermeier, Peter Czaban and Dr. Gavin Wood, previously co-founder and CTO of Ethereum.
Polkadot aims to enable a completely decentralized web where users are in control.
Polkadot is built to connect private and consortium chains, public and permissionless networks, oracles, and future technologies that are yet to be created. Polkadot facilitates an internet where independent blockchains can exchange information and transactions in a trustless way via the Polkadot relay chain.
Polkadot makes it easier than ever to create and connect decentralized applications, services, and institutions. By empowering innovators to build better solutions, we seek to free society from its reliance on a broken web where its large institutions can’t violate our trust.
1. The vision: https://polkadot.network/
2. Polkadot Docs: https://wiki.polkadot.network/docs/en/
3. Polkadot Github: https://github.com/paritytech/polkadot
4. Substrate Github: https://github.com/paritytech/substrate
5. Kusama Network Github: https://github.com/kusamanetwork
6. Medium: https://medium.com/polkadot-network
7. Technical discussions: https://riot.im/app/#/room/#polkadot-watercooler:matrix.org
8. Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/dot/
9. Twitter Polkadot: https://twitter.com/polkadotnetwork
10. Twitter Web3 Foundation: https://twitter.com/web3foundation
11. Intro video by Gavin Wood at Web3Summit 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IoUZdDi5Is
LocationEspacio Fundación Telefónica Madrid 3 Calle de Fuencarral 28013, Madrid, España
Could not find route!
Espacio Fundación Telefónica Madrid
3 Calle de Fuencarral
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org