Convergence will bring together approximately 1,500 participants for a program of presentations, panels, workshops, hackathons and cultural events. It will include:
- A set of keynotes and panel discussions, conducted by high level speakers and focusing on entrepreneurship, use cases, research, regulation and technology.
- The definition and announcement of blockchain priorities for the coming year, with associated competition and prizes.
- A Global Blockchain Challenge, similar to a hackathon, bringing together developers, regulators and business people to try and solve priority challenges.
- Creative activities and side programs will aim to make the conference engaging and enjoyable, with an eye to providing an atmosphere that is both stimulating and conducive to networking and the informal exchange of ideas.
- ‘Ask me anything’ sessions around blockchain technology to foster knowledge sharing.
Could not find route!
Trade Fair and Congress Center of Malaga. Av. de José Ortega y Gasset, 201, 29006, Spain
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org