Strengthening Cybersecurity Resilience in Times of Uncertainty
The COVID-19 pandemic has unequivocally accelerated the transition towards a new paradigm. As organizations acclimatize to a remote workforce and changing customer expectations, security leaders must navigate through a plethora of security challenges.
Join us at the Cybersecurity Leadership Summit 2021 from November 9th to 11th to explore the intersection of people, technology, and policy. Be the first to hear security executives, thought leaders, and KuppingerCole analysts share critical cybersecurity leadership principles in the post-pandemic era.
So what are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on the chance to get exclusive access to the latest thinking around cybersecurity trends and learn how to exploit the potential of transformative technologies in uncertain times.
- Security Leadership Roundtable: Preparing CISOs for the Next Decade
- Leadership Principles in the Post-Pandemic Era
- Automating Security: Implementing AI and Machine Learning at your Organization
- Security Governance and Risk Management
- Human Factors in Cybersecurity: Personnel Management
- Zero Trust Security
- Hybrid Cloud Security
- Tomorrow’s Authentication: Verifiable Credentials
- Beyond Gates, Guns, and Guards: Biometric Technologies
- Operational Technology (OT) & IoT Security
Could not find route!
Harzer Str. 39
Harzer Str. 39, 12059 Berlin, Alemania
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org