At the farthest corner of the online world lie the hidden recesses of the Dark Web and its Darknet marketplaces. The Dark Web may be accessed for both legitimate purposes and to conceal criminal or other malicious activities. This hands-on 5-day course will teach you how to access the Dark Web safely and anonymously, navigate within the many layers of the Dark Web to discover hidden Wiki’s and dig through Dark Web search engines.
Course participants will learn how to create and use a life-like persona that would withstand scrutiny. Attendees will also learn how to interlink multiple personas that would endure a performed link analysis and other investigative methods. Golden nuggets of investigative intelligence can be found within Dark Web forums and chat rooms.
Participants will know the importance and impact of chat room related to criminal activity, auctions, locations, transactions, and etiquette. Furthermore, we will examine the various Darknet marketplace models and niches, cryptocurrencies used on the Dark Web, marketplace takedowns, and key Darknet vendors. Attendees will learn how buyers and sellers on the Darknet transact business under the cloak of anonymity. Class participants will learn how to create a vendor account, list, and publish products, services, and data.
Participants will also learn how to capture, preserve, and authenticate court-admissible evidence in their investigations. By the end of this course, investigators will have the knowledge and expertise to conduct deep and comprehensive online investigations efficiently and effectively and gather court-admissible evidence.
Attendees will get 1 Year Unlimited access to Tomoko Discovery and access to a frequently updated list of hundreds of free online investigation tools.
- Get started with Tor
- Tor routing protocols and security features
- Access the Dark Web safely and anonymously
- Navigate within the many layers of the Dark Web
- Discover hidden Wiki’s
- Dig through Dark Web search engines
- Dark Web persona basics
- Public Key Encryption (EPKE) / Private Key Decryption
- Get intelligence that can be found in Dark Web Forums and Chat Rooms
- Use the language, culture, and etiquette of the Dark Web
- Understand various Darknet marketplace models and niches
- Crime as a Product Marketplace
- Counterfeit Marketplaces
- Weapon Marketplaces
- Drug Marketplaces
- P Marketplaces
- Apple Marketplaces
- Samsung Marketplaces
- Credit Card Marketplaces
- ID Theft Marketplaces
- Citizenship Marketplaces
- Driver License Marketplaces
- Passport Marketplaces
- Tier 2 Marketplaces
- Specialty Product Marketplaces
- Use cryptocurrencies on the Dark Web
- Identify key Darknet Vendors
- How some Darknet vendors got caught
- Create a Darknet vendor account
- Module 31: List and publish Darknet products, services, and data.
- Track bitcoin transactions
- Navigate Dark Web Drug Markets
- Examine Dark Web Escrow Resources
- Crime as a Service Marketplaces
- Human Trafficking on the Dark Web
- Red Rooms, Pay Per Torture and more
- Hit Man, Rape, and other services
- Pedophilia on the Dark Web
LocationTampa Bay Innovation Center, 501 1st Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org