This event is a part of the Empire New York FinTech Week 2020
Panel - 1 hosted by Lifesaver
Panel - 2 hosted by Trio: Bridging the gap through Fintech
- The top 10% of income earners account for 50% of total US wealth!
- The racial wealth gap has remained unchanged over the last 25 years!
- On average, women are paid 20% less than their male counterparts!
- 3 in 4 workers say they are in debt – and more than half think they always will be!
- 78% of workers’ paycheck to paycheck!
- By not investing, individuals miss out on up to one-third of their wealth every ten years!
Wealth gaps exist across different segments of society, but the silver lining is Fintech challengers are developing innovative approaches to bridge these gaps.Join us as we discuss how Fintech is moving the needle forward!
LocationNew York, USA
Could not find route!
Cipriani South Street, New York, NY
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org