GLOBAL DIGITAL FORUM is conference with a difference. It is not just about new products and ideas. Digital transformation is more than the creation of an innovative product. It is about creating communities of Technology Providers and Technology Consumers, who are brought together to share problems and challenges, ideas, knowledge, and best practices. GLOBAL DIGITAL FORUM has the ability to elevate the digital transformation conversation — who’s involved, what’s being said, and ultimately what’s being done to drive business value upward.
GLOBAL DIGITAL FORUM is customer-focused. We are an INDUSTRY SOLUTION CONFERENCE, where customers and innovators will meet to discuss end-to-end solutions. Innovators will have access to thought leaders from various Industries, which will help to drive changes to product offerings based upon customer input, go-to-market strategies, and industry partnering.
- GDF is broader than other conferences in that it will address all four horizontal digital technologies
- Attendees have the ability not only to discuss the future of technology but more importantly the practical applications across 8 leading industries
- As opposed to a single company sponsored event, GDF is an ecosystem providing best of breed thereby allowing audiences exposure to a variety of products
- One of a kind event that incorporates developed countries as well as developing countries.
- Opportunity for smaller companies and innovators to showcase their solutions on a global scale —something that they do not have access to today
- VCs get the opportunity to see innovation across nations
LocationSanta Clara Convention Centre, Santa Clara, CA, USA
Could not find route!
5001 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA 95054, EE. UU.
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org