The International Conference on Historical Cryptology (HistoCrypt 2022) invites submissions of papers to its annual conference on historical cryptology. The conference will be held in June 20-22, 2022 at Trippenhuis, the Headquarter of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Sciences in Amsterdam, Netherlands. In addition to the contributions of 2022, the already accepted presentations of 2021 and possibly 2020 will also be included in the programme.
HistoCrypt addresses all aspects of historical cryptology/cryptography including work in closely related disciplines (such as history, history of ideas, computer science, AI, (computational) linguistics, or image processing) that is sufficiently formalized or applied, with relevance to historical ciphertexts and codes.
We welcome everybody interested in the field of historical cryptology (classical cryptography and cryptanalysis) to participate in the event. We invite submissions to HistoCrypt, either short or long paper, for presentation at the conference, which will be evaluated by a program committee. The conference's subjects include, but are not limited to:
- the use of cryptography in military, diplomacy, business, and other areas
- analysis of historical ciphers with the help of modern computerized methods
- unsolved historical cryptograms
- the Enigma and other encryption machines
- the history of modern (computer-based) cryptography
- special linguistic aspects of cryptology
- the influence of cryptography on the course of history
- teaching and promoting cryptology in schools, universities, and the public
Participation in the conference is mandatory for at least one author of each accepted paper. Submissions from those who are new to the field, particularly students, are very welcome.
We cordially welcome you to Amsterdam!
The Organizing Committee of HistoCrypt 2022
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org