Hybrid Cloud Congress, 18 January 2022 is all about the business benefits born out of combining and unifying public cloud and private cloud services to create a single, flexible, agile and cost-optimal IT infrastructure.
Learn how establishing a strategic hybrid cloud can align IT resources with business and application needs to accelerate optimal business outcomes and achieve excellence in the cloud.
This digital event will bring together over 500 industry leading IT Directors within SMEs and large corporates responsible for cloud migration strategies in their businesses, including Cloud Specialists, Programme Managers, Heads of Innovation, CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, Infrastructure Architects, Chief Engineers, Consultants and Digital Transformation Executives.
Key takeaways from the event:
● Tips to optimize your hybrid cloud management
● Delivering a better customer experience with hybrid cloud
● How to secure and govern your hybrid cloud
● How to unleash the power of data in your hybrid cloud
● Driving application innovation in your hybrid cloud
● How to increase internal productivity and collaboration to help solve external challenge
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org