Information-theoretic cryptography aims at achieving security in the presence of computationally unbounded adversaries. Research on information-theoretic cryptography includes in particular:
- The design and implementation of cryptographic protocols and primitives with unconditional security guarantees.
- The usage of information-theoretic tools and techniques in achieving other forms of security, including security against computationally-bounded and quantum attackers.
ITC is a venue dedicated to serving two fundamental goals:
- To present and disseminate research advances on all aspects of information-theoretic security.
- To foster the creation of a community bringing together researchers from several areas, including coding theory, information theory (classical and quantum), theory of computation, privacy, and cryptography.
Areas of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Secure multi-party computation
- Information-theoretic reductions
- Information theoretic proof systems
- Idealized models (e.g.,ideal channels, random oracle, generic group model)
- Bounded storage models
- Secret sharing
- Authentication codes and non-malleable codes
- Randomness extraction and privacy amplification
- Private information retrieval and locally decodable codes
- Differential privacy
- Quantum information processing
- Information-theoretic foundations of physical-layer security
Moreover, the conference also encourages the submission of results from other fields of mathematics that are motivated by information-theoretic security.
LocationAarhus Kommune, Dinamarca
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org