This is paid online course, follow instructions below to enroll.
Nov 9th, 10am PST (US Pacific Time), Mon and Wed
(please double check your local time)
(after you enroll at this link, you will receive instructions to attend)
Are you responsible for building a data platform for your company, or maybe for your customers? Then you must have heard, or even used Apache Kafka - a scalable, distributed and a highly-available open source system used for message brokering, distributed logs, and streaming applications.
Apache Kafka is used by successful tech companies such as Linkedin/Foursquare/Cisco, and also by small startups that want to scale up effortlessly as their business grows. Being highly available, Apache Kafka is used across many industries ranging from technology, fintech, financial services, IoT, retails etc.
Learn to acquire data from its origin to where it can be transported, modified, analyzed, and finally utilized for business value. At the completion of this course, you will learn to create elegant and robust architectures using Kafka.
This is a four-part training on Apache Kafka. The training will offer both theoretical and practical modules. By participating in the training you would be able to:
* Learn the features of Apache Kafka
* Understand the underlying core concepts
* Experience the message brokers with hands-on exercise
* Evaluate Kafka as a solution for your technical challenges
This training is packed with practical exercises and code labs.
* We meet twice a week at AICamp online classroom (powered by zoom)
* Practical walkthroughs that present solutions to actual, real-world problems and challenges
* A no-nonsense teaching style that cuts through all the cruft and help you master kafka
* Build end to end data stream pipeline with everything you learn
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org