LPW 2021 ‒ The Third Location Privacy Workshop
Location and mobility data are highly sensitive, as they can be used to infer a number of other personal and sensitive data on an individual. However, human mobility is highly predictable, and location information is routinely collected by location-aware devices (e.g. smartphones), connected vehicles and smart transportation systems, e-tolling, and cameras with face recognition among others.
Location privacy is a rapidly developing research area, and the third Location Privacy Workshop (LPW 2021) provides a platform for original research and discussion on all technical aspects of privacy and security of location-based services.
Accepted papers will appear in the main conference proceedings (ARES 2021), published by ACM on the International Conference Proceedings Series (ACM ICPS). They will be available on the indexed by Scopus, dblp, etc.
- Security of location-aware mobile devices
- Privacy-enhancing technologies for location-based services
- Privacy and anonymity in (public) transportation systems
- Privacy in connected autonomous vehicles
- Security of smart mobility applications
- Privacy in location-aware social media
- Privacy in position-based advertising
- Malicious and pervasive tracking, de-anonymization
- Cryptographic protocols and schemes for location information
- Data structures for location information
- Security and reliability of positioning systems
- Location verification and authentication
- Location forensics
- Data protection techniques for regulatory (GDPR) compliance
- Privacy in location-based contact tracing
- …and any other related topic
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org