You are warmly invited to join the OXBC Foundation.
Membership is open to students or alumnus of:
- Saïd Business School the blockchain strategy course;
- Students and alumnus of blockchain courses from universities and colleges of similar standing;
- professionals working in the field of blockchain or who can demonstrate material learning of the subject;
- undergraduates with a proven commitment to building expertise;
Memberships are also available for corporate members and sponsors.
OXBC was founder by 150 'Founder Members' who are alumni of the Blockchain Strategy Course, Said School of Business, University of Oxford.
PLEASE NOTE: OXBC is not officially affiliated to or endorsed by Said Business School or the University of Oxford.
The OXBC Foundation exists to:
Widen your community and network within the blockchain field
Deepen your knowledge and expertise
Heighten your opportunities for advancement
Our culture prizes alacrity, robust thought, and integrity in our support of one another and the wider industry.
Membership benefits include:
- your profile on our website
- invitations to exclusive events, with discounts
- incubation / acceleration - being part of the advisory ecosystem for startups that may come from fellow students - or others from outside our group that we select.
- free / discounted tickets to our own and third party events
- invitations to join in the development and publication of thought leadership papers
- introduction to professional opportunities
- the benefit of the power of our exclusive, energetic, international community.
- a platform to discuss, test and launch your BC project
This is an exciting opportunity to harness the energy, reach, knowledge and network of OXBC
Rupert Edwards - Founder and Chairman
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org