NIST will host its Sixth Lightweight Cryptography Workshop (virtual) on June 21-22, 2023. The aim of the workshop is to explain the selection process and to discuss various aspects of lightweight cryptography standardization.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Standardization of the Ascon family
- Security results on the Ascon family, including security proofs and cryptanalysis of weakened versions
- New optimized implementations of the Ascon family, including protected implementations
- Use of Ascon in real-world applications of lightweight cryptography
- Systematization of knowledge relevant to the NIST lightweight cryptography standardization process
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org