We are starting the new session for the popular 4-week AI course: Deep Learning for Developers.
This course is online live course. You can listen, watch, interact, Q&A with instructors from anywhere around the world. Miss the live session due to time zone or conflict? learn session replay at any time afterwards.
Start date: Jan. 7, 10am PT (US pacific time, check your local time zone).
* 8 sessions, 16 hours
* 10 live lectures, 16 hands-on code labs.
* Live Sessions, Real time interaction
* Forum supports to projects and homeworks
learn deep learning by building deep learning models and projects.
The course takes unique project focused approach to teach you deep learning by building deep learning models. The instructor will walk you through a series of curated projects, and explain the key concepts as they arise. Students will learn the theory and how these models work under the hood while writing code, and building neural networks.
The course balances learning theory, working on projects, and also hearing from guest speakers who are industry practitioners in the field.
Students who take this course will be able to:
* Identify and frame problems that can be solved by deep learning
* Choose the right techniques to the problems
* Understand key deep learning concepts and how deep learning models work
* Identify and fix problems with messy datasets
* Build deep neural nets for classification and regression using the Keras framework
* Build convolutional neural networks for image classification, object localization and segmentation using the Keras
* Discuss the parts and processes involved in building large scale deep learning applications
Online AI tech talks, courses, bootcamps : https://learn.xnextcon.com
Could not find route!
Espacio Fundación Telefónica Madrid
3 Calle de Fuencarral
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org