A two-day conference exploring all aspects of AI
The RPS is convening a two-day conference to bring together experts from different fields to discuss the impact and opportunities of AI for photography, as well technical and philosophical issues. Papers of 20 minutes in length are sought from academics, photographers, artists and those from the professions dealing with AI. Some of the questions that might be addressed, but are not limited to are:
- What will be the impact of AI on the professional photographer?
- How can AI support artists and photographers in their creativity?
- What are the ethical issues around AI for different genres of photography?
- How can AI-generated images be detected?
- What are the legal and intellectual property issues around AI images? Is regulation required?
- What is the future of AI and imaging?
- Where has AI come from and what is its history?
- Are AI-created images really photography?
- How might AI impact commercial photography, amateur photography, photo-archives, photographic education, and other uses of photography?
- How should photography and photographers respond to AI and do we need new terms and definitions to bring photography from the 19th into the 21st century?
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org