Robonomics Winter School 2021 is inviting all willing to join master classes and lectures hosted by experienced contributors and programmers operating with Dapps and Web services on the Polkadot Parachain.
The opening ceremony will launch on Wednesday, February 10, at 7:00 PM GMT+3.
The main event with all master classes and lectures will be taking place from the 11th to the 24th of February.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- What are Robonomics and Robonomics parachain?
- How can you use a set of software for connecting IoT devices using the HTTP/MQTT protocol, complex robotic systems using the Robot Operating System (ROS)?
- Decentralized cloud infrastructure for IoT.
- How to create digital twins on the blockchain.
- App Store for robotics.
- Master classes include overviews of Robonomics io, using prepared digital twin templates for connecting with services, using Robonomics.js to interact via Dapps with digital twins of devices, and much more.
OPPORTUNITY FOR DEVELOPERS AND ENGINEERS
The Robonomics Winter School is an excellent opportunity for software developers and all interested to gain invaluable knowledge on working with the Robonomics Network and related packages for building Dapps and operating blockchain technologies and coding. The Robonomics Network invites all interested to join the courses and take advantage of the unique opportunity of gaining firsthand knowledge from industry experts. The courses will be hosted by Aleksandr Kapitonov (Dean of the Faculty of Infocommunication Technologies), Aleksandr Krupenkin (Robotics/IoT/Ethereum smart contract developer), Aleksandr Starostin (Web developer, Ethereum smart contract developer), Vadim Manaenko (Robotics and IoT engineer, drones developer), Anastasiia Bakai (UI, Motion Design, Front-end), Sergei Lonshakov (Robonomics co-founder and software architect).
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org