The Savannah River Cyber Summit (SRCS), slated for April 25-26, 2023 in North Augusta, SC will act as a meeting point where researchers from academia, industry, research groups, companies and public authorities working in the field of cybersecurity and related areas can exchange knowledge and experience with the shared goal of strengthening research and building networks in the field.
This will result in an exciting event filled with fascinating keynotes, thought provoking presentations of new research, and networking opportunities with experts and researchers in the field of cybersecurity.
With a focus on supporting USARMY’s CyberCommand across the greater Ft. Gordon Cyber District, the (SRCS) will leverage the talent found in research universities and national laboratories to highlight innovative and leading-edge discoveries.
This event will be one of the most innovative cybersecurity technology events in the US, offering unique educational and collaborative opportunities for industry visionaries and rising leaders. We do this by offering comprehensive, cutting-edge educational sessions presented by leading industry speakers addressing a number of critical security issues and emerging concepts facing our Nation.
Sample Track Topics
- General Cybersecurity - topics such as information security, cyber technologies, blockchain, AI, data mining, etc.
- Building and Managing Cyber Resilience - topics such as cyber resilience, threat hunting, DevSecOps, digital forensics, etc.
- Human & Legal Aspects - topics such as management and human resources, biometrics, cyber forensics, CISO challenges and governance, security and privacy requirements, social engineering, etc.
- Cybersecurity Education and Research - topics such as effectiveness of SETA programs, internet safety, emerging needs for cybersecurity curriculums, case studies, etc.
- Infrastructure - topics such as cyber infrastructure, smart cities, internet of things (IoT), internet of things (IIoT) and Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) security, security-as-a-service (SECaaS), etc.
LocationNorth Augusta, South Carolina, USA
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org