Mitigating Risk and Ensuring Responsibility without Lassoing Innovation.
As global enterprise AI adoption reaches “critical mass,” AI is embedded in everyday life, business, government, medicine, finance and much more. But so too are the potential failures and consequential business risks and as AI is scaled, problems can (and often do) scale too – from autonomous collisions and algorithm prejudice to facial recognition fiascos and chatbot slanders.
Now a board priority, businesses must embed oversight into AI applications and processes, mitigating risk and ensuring responsibility without hindering innovation.
Scaling AI Summit is a unique platform for business leaders and tech marvels to come together and benchmark how best to achieve innovative risk-averse AI systems found on trust and reliability.
- Hear Board perspective and vision for unlocking long-term value through trusted AI
- Cut through the divide and align innovation and business strategy with ethics, responsibility and trustworthiness
- Understand how different organizations and industries are differentiating AI, machine learning, deep learning and neural networks internally – and why
- Benchmark AI governance and risk management frameworks across organizations of different size and industry
- Discuss human circuit breakers and their importance for building trust, resilience and robustness
- Explore potential solutions for overcoming data quality and compliance challenges
- Assess AI failures and how they could have been managed, mitigated and prevented.
LocationSilicon Valley, United States
Could not find route!
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA 95054, Estados Unidos
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org