The influx of communication technologies and the digital transformation of media outlets have impacted the ways of approaching journalism and the media industry academically and professionally. In this light, it can be observed that new terminologies emerged in journalism and the media industry intertwined with technology, such as automated journalism, robot journalism, data journalism and the digital reporter.
The main theme: Authentic Digital Identity in the Current Digital Media Landscape
The process of digitalisation and digital transformation is considered a key element in the progress of modern society. This progress is made on individual, societal, institutional, and governmental levels. All these levels hinge on the beneficiary prospectus for the sake of humanity. In line with this aspiration, there are new conceptual understandings that reflect the impacts of digitalisation on online and offline individuals, and new abstract terms reflect this communicative movement such as digital identity. Although there are other relevant concepts related to the results of the influx of communication technology and its human impact, the concept of authentic digital identity linked to the current digital media landscape requires exploration. This is especially because it is not isolated from the advancement of communication technology and how individuals approach digitalisation. In specific, this evolution of the digital media landscape raised the necessity to adapt and propose up-to-date digital media solutions and infrastructures.
In this context, the Second International Conference on Digital Journalism and Innovative Digital Media Industry on November 24 & 25, 2023 is an opportunity for academics and researchers to submit high-quality novel solutions that contribute to and enrich this literature. This conference can be attended in person or virtually.
The sub-themes are, but not limited to:
- Robot and Automated Journalism
- Innovative Newsroom: from Digitalisation to Artificial Intelligence
- Multi-Agent Systems in Media
- Blockchain Technology in Journalism and Media Industry
- AI & Misinformation, Disinformation and Visinformation
- AI Facts Checking Labs
- AI and Curriculums in Journalism and Media Studies
- What are the Current Characteristics of a Good Graduate in Journalism and Media Studies?
- AI Assistive Tools for Digital Media Content Translation
- Authentic Sentiment Analysis on Digital Media Platforms
- The Potential Use of Chatbots in Journalism and Media Industry
- Digital Fourth Estate Journalism
- Digital Identities on Social Media Platforms
- Identity Construction in Digital Media
- The Professional Identity of Journalists on Social Media
LocationLebanon, Tennessee, USA
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org