As a revolutionary technology, Blockchain provides a practical solution to enable a secure and decentralized public ledger that a huge plethora of exciting new technology applications in several areas, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), Cyber-Physical Systems, Manufacturing, Supply-Chain, etc. Blockchain technology has infiltrated all areas of our lives, from manufacturing to healthcare and beyond. Cybersecurity is an industry that has been significantly affected by this technology and maybe more so in the future. Blockchain Technology is defined as a decentralized system of distributed registers that are used to record data transactions on multiple computers. The reason this technology has gained popularity is that you can put any digital asset or transaction in the blocking chain, the industry does not matter. Blockchain technology can be used to prevent any data breach, identity theft, cyber-attacks or criminal acts in transactions. This ensures that data remains private and secure. The main goal of this workshop is to encourage both researchers and practitioners to share and exchange their experiences and recent studies between academia and industry in the Blockchain field.
Researchers are encouraged to submit original research contributions in all major areas, which include, but not limited to:
- State-of-the-art of the Blockchain technology and cybersecurity.
- Blockchain Technologies and Methodologies.
- Recent development and emerging trends Blockchain for Cybersecurity and Privacy.
- New models, practical solutions and technological advances related to Blockchain
- Theory of Blockchain in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain-based security for the Internet of Things and cyber-physical systems
- Blockchain-based security solutions of smart cities infrastructures
- Authentication and authorization in Blockchain.
- Applications of blockchain technologies in digital forensic
- Privacy aspects of blockchain technologies
- Applications of blockchain technologies in computer & hardware security
- Implementation challenges facing blockchain technologies
- Blockchain-based threat intelligence and threat analytics techniques
- Blockchain-based open-source tools
- Forensics readiness of blockchain technologies
- Vulnerabilities of smart contracts
- Open issues and trends in Blockchains
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org