New Statesman’s 4th annual edition of the Fintech Summit is back to take place on the 2-3 November 2021.
Whilst we eagerly await a return to live events and networking, the health and wellbeing of all involved must remain our priority, so considering the ongoing developments and concerns around the pandemic, the conference will return in 2021 as a hybrid event.
At this year’s event, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your organisation and engage with influential decision-makers either in person or virtually. Attendees will also have the opportunity to engage with the speakers on the main stage and take part in live Q&A sessions, in the comfort of their homes or at an event venue in the central London.
Our hand-picked thought leaders and senior figures within the financial services industry will present key topics throughout the day examining regulations, technologies and trends that are shaping the world of fintech.
The audience will include CIOs, CTOs, COOs, CDOs, Heads of innovation, digital, IT infrastructure, data analysts, customer experience executives, payments and mobile banking directors and digital transformation specialists from a range of financial institutions including retail, investment and commercial banks, as well as online banks and insurance companies.
Our focus is to enable delegates and the financial services industry to find new ways of driving profitability and customer satisfaction through innovation. We'll be exploring a range of topics, including:
- Open Banking and PSD2
- Artificial Intelligence
- Customer Experience
- Autonomous Finance
- Biometric Technologies
- Digital Transformation
- Regtech and Compliance
- Personal and Commercial Lendings
- Mobile Banking
- Fintech Landscape & Regulation
Sponsors / Exhibitors
will have an opportunity to …
- Virtually network with potential clients and partners in the Exhibition Hall and Networking Area
- Take part in 1-2-1 meetings - face-to-face time virtually with your target audience
- Promote your brand as an innovator and thought leader
- Showcase your product to decision-makers and industry leaders, and encourage delegates to use your services
- Capture data - with the ability to download a transcript of all live chat conversations
will have the opportunity to …
- Ask questions, receive advice
- Find innovative Fintech services, solutions and insight
- Take part in dedicated virtual networking opportunities
- See the latest technology and innovations
- Hear thought leaders and senior figures share case studies and insight
Delegates will attend from financial institutions including:
- Retail and commercial banks
- Investment banks
- Internet banks
- Insurance companies
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org