Why You Should Attend
Alternative finance continues to drive significant engagement with the investment community. But it also raises many more questions than answers about what the future holds for marketplace lending, cryptocurrency and crowdfunding. Join us for this one-of-a-kind program to hear from the leading industry lawyers, dealmakers, and regulators on where we are now and where we may be headed.
What You Will Learn
• Securities Offerings and Fintech after Covid-19: Getting back to work
• SEC and state securities updates in corporate finance and crowdfunding
• Regulation A+ offering update
• Marketplace lending HOT topics
• Evolving role of CFPB, OCC and other regulators of Fintech
• Securitization and Warehouse lending to Fintech
• ICOs and digital currency after Telegram and Kik Interactive
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for in-house attorneys and outside counsel, and other allied professionals advising on financing and technology developments affecting the financial investment industry.
Program Levels: All Levels
Intended Audience: This program is designed for in-house attorneys and outside counsel, and other allied professionals advising on financing and technology developments affecting the financial investment industry.
Prerequisites: An interest in learning about current developments in the law of marketplace lending, cryptocurrency and crowdfunding.
Advanced Preparation: None
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org